What we treat at Altrincham Physiotherapy
- Shoulder Injuries and Upper Limb Disorders
- Sports and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Neck and Back Pain
- Joint Problems
- Repetitive Strain and Overuse Injuries
- Postural Dysfunction
- Post Fracture Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Conditions and Arthritis
- Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Antenatal and Postnatal Musculoskeletal conditions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Your initial appointment will take 30 minutes. We will take a detailed history, do a thorough examination and from this information we will discuss your problems and draw up a treatment plan.
You can expect to be given a home exercise programme and lifestyle and posture advice. We will also give you an indication of the treatment and how many follow up appointments will be required for the resolution of the problem or to reach your treatment goals.
How do we treat?
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Muscle Balance and Stability Rehabilitation
- Postural & Ergonomic Assessment & Advice
- Chronic Pain Management
- Electrotherapy (Ultrasound & Interferential)
- Balance Taping
We accept self-referral and referrals from consultant specialists and GPs; we are also experienced in dealing with medico legal cases.